Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The last time I 'ROTFL' was while playing taboo. My room mate, who thought women beach volley ball players were lesbians described the word Uranus as "a part that women don't have".

The last word that I made was scientificial. Usage: "I will add salt to water while cooking rice as its specific heat capacity will...", to which you say "Abbe scientifical! Just make it fast, I'm hungry."

I don't like those people in toilets handing out napkins. They freak me out. Oh and what also freaked me out was a woman cleaning the floor of the restroom at Schilpol while men were using it. Enough of the toilet talk.

Bret Hart's appearance made me watch RAW after a lot of years.

So, how many people do Amitabh impressions anyway? Something of a pre-requisite for all stand up comedians it seems like.

Today was the second time that I told a blonde that "it was a blonde moment. " Some people never learn.

Zii will not put up a post about little scratch and burp in his life. Finds this thing lame. Will not play FarmVille. Will not never uze ZZZs in wordz. Does not need this thing to remember your birthdays. Will not poke, punch, piss off or send gifts. Will call you instead. Is bored of his display picture.

(Y)Zii likes this.



2 comments:

Boulevardian said...

Day before birthday you called: "When is your birthday?" - "Uh, tomorrow."

That was senseless. Boulevardian did not like it.

Mary of the Four Stars said...

Please fash, I called you and said "Happy birthday?" That was worse. Also "Ziii" had better remember mine it's on the first of Feb and is coming up in 16 days.