Saturday, November 24, 2007

Egg and Me


Sharing:
The bed: He sleeps diagonally.
The computer: "I want it in 10 mins"
"You will get it only for 10 mins"
"No"
"I am not getting up from here then."

Family Talk:
Mother: Who has taken the
Either of us: I think he ate it!


Brotherly Love:
//Recognising my number from the caller ID//
Egg: Kay aahe (What is it?)
Me: It is nice to say a Hello/Hi when you answer the phone.
Egg: Hmm. Hello.Hi. Kaay aahe?
Me: Tell Aai I am having dinner outside.
Egg: Why?
Me: Because. I am having it with my friends.
Egg: Where?
Me: Just tell her.
Egg: Too much of outside food you eat haan. Not good.
Me: Don't act too smart.
Egg: Get vada pav for dinner tomorrow?


Helping Each Other Out:
On a cold winter morning
Me: Wake up..its 6.17 don't you have to go to college?
The Egg : Moan
Me: Chal , uth naa
Egg: Groggy Grumble
I switch on all the possible lights.
Me: 6.20 OK!
Egg: Holiddaayy naaaaaa!
Me: O! Ubck.


Trust:
He flung a ball at me while I was watching tv and yelled "EAT". The super cool being that I am, I catch the ball while my eyes are still fixed on the thing going on the tv. Without asking him what it was or even looking at it, i put it into my mouth. It turned out to be a Ferrero Rocher. Such a cool.

And Happily living ever after:
We don't talk much. We were watching tv. He poked my side and as a reflex I whacked him at the back of his head. No words spoken before or after. We continued to watched tv.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But that would mean that you wake up at around 6:00 AM on holiday mornings?

Ferrero Rochers are very nice when the chocolate inside the biscuit thingie is melted.

Anonymous said...

Is this about Jack...

i didnt kno he was an egg??

Ire said...

does the egg have a name? i did like to know you see.....i loooovvvvvvveee ferrero rochher!

Anonymous said...

Update karo na.

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Thanks for writing this blog, loved reading it

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Great share, thanks for your time