Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Not my cup of tea.

I am timid . period.
The dickhead spilled hot tea over me..n i just managed to give a 'bugger' to him...which he dint even understand.
If it was done by my brother..i would have slapped two molars and one canine out of him.
what a hypocrite am i!
I reacted..yelling out . Then i was too embarrassed since people were looking at me. I was just afraid that i created a scene. I wanted to bury myself under the table.

I should have held him by the collar.Called him stuff.Not pay the bill. Prolly even grab the cup of tea and throw the remaining tea on his face.But i chose to get embarrassed.
How timid , helpless and stupid of me...

Uptil now , i've only given it back to shorter fellow passengers , younger siblings and cousins .

I should be giving it back to :

1 ) Rude Conductors:
"saale tere baap ka bus hain kya....i pay for it..we pay taxes to keep this thing running...chutta kya mangta hain...bhikari hain kya!"

2) Women Drivers :
Forget all the gentlemanliness...pull the window down " u r a scum and your driving is a threat to civilized society"

3) Fussy Females in Public Transport :
"buhh! look at yourself! dont give that look!..even the horniest of the horny wouldnt brush against you."

4) Unreasonable Lecturers :
Chutiye. U're asking me to build Rome in a day.

5) Zonked People at Rock Shows :
"I know you are in the bliss of the himalayas rite now....once more u lean against me n go duddeee..fuhhhin awesome maan...i promise you i will pull every single one of your extra long hair out n stitch your mouth with it n tie ur hands too"

6) Fancy Places :
"this stuff is rrrriddiculously overr priced. Did u inject the sanjivani in it? was it brought down from the north pole..u stole it from santa's store house huh?? Does it have superman's DNA in it huhh?!!"

i know theres only a 30% probability of this happening. I need to strip my diffidence off me and slap such buggers with it.

12 comments:

Sujith said...

7 : sadist profs who wants to make a meal of students misery at the vivas...eff you pu...eff you external...

Miss M said...

HEY! Not all female drivers are a threat. YOU ARE WRONG THERE! :P

Anyways, this post was funny. Esp the first one about bus conductors. lol. I miss the BEST buses though. Its been a while since i have travelled in them.

Casablanca said...

"buhh! look at yourself! dont give that look!..even the horniest of the horny wouldnt brush against you."

ROTFL! That was especially hilarious :D

karuna said...

I shouldnt be one to tlak but i agree with medha.
And were all kinda like that. God give us strength ;)

Ashish Shakya said...

Yeah I so know what you mean about the female drivers.They learnt to use vehicles as weapons long before terrorists thought of it.And the professors.....chutiyesaaleharaamimadarchodlog!

Thnx for the comments on the blog.Good to know someone's reading.Which prison are you in ? Me in BVCOE, BE-EXTC.

Ashish Shakya said...

Yeah it's me.Small world ain't it? Now BEMA people have names too..

Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

Hey female drivers r not alwez bad!!...infact in my xperience I've never seen a bad female driver!!!...the bus conductors was really funny...and true!!!...some of them behave as if they r doin us a favour!!!
Thanx for droppin by my blog!!!

Arjun said...

:lol:
Interesting, hilarious blog.
Where exactly did he spill the tea, btw? ;)

Casablanca said...

Ok.. lets not get touchy about this just coz we are females... but truth be told, the % of bad drivers is higher among women than men. Yup, I am honest.. sometimes ;)

But its just coz we are more 'careful' and cant always take split second decisions whereas guys dont give a damn, and that sometimes makes a better driver, atleast on crowded indian roads :)

Miss M said...

eh new post yaar!!! :p

Miss M said...

OMG. You know Ashish Shakya? Do i by any chance, know you? As in personally....?!? Well...?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »